The SKA SA is pleased to announce the opening of the Undergraduate and Honours Bursary Programme Call for Applications for 2018.
The following students are eligible for an SKA SA undergraduate or honours bursary
- South African citizens (ONLY)
- Students who wish to study, or are studying, towards any one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechatronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics AND Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Physics and Electronics
- Bachelor of Computer Science, with co-major in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science – Honours – Physics and Electronics / Astrophysics / Astronomy / Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science – Honours – NASSP (National Astrophysics and Space Science Programme)
- Students who have achieved a minimum 70% in Mathematics and Physical Science in Grade 12, or a minimum average (grade-point average) of 60% at undergraduate level.