The SKA SA is pleased to announce the opening for National Diploma Bursary Programme Call for Applications for 2017.
The South African SKA Project will accept applications from:
- South African citizens who are from the Northern Cape Province;
- Students who wish to study, or are studying, one of the following diplomas:
- National Diploma in Electronics, at the Theory Level
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, at the Theory Level
- Electronic Engineering, at the Work Integrated Learning level
- Mechanical Engineering, at the Work Integrated Learning level; and
- Students who have achieved a minimum of 60% in Mathematics and Physical Science in Grade 12, or a minimum average of 60% for the theory courses.
Download the application guide
Closing date for applications: 31 August 2016
Application form: https://skagrants.nrf.ac.za
Contact Annah Mashemola at email@example.com