Permanent Junior EE position Market Related salary
Minimum education required:
- Grade 12
Minimum work experience required:
- Up to 1 years’ experience as a receptionist or office administrator
Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Answering phone calls.
- Taking and delivering messages, or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Welcoming visitors to the SARAO office.
- Directing visitors to appropriate staff.
- Maintaining employee and department directories.
- Booking meeting venues at SARAO office.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Supporting administrative requirements, as assigned.
- Other reasonable and appropriate duties, as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies: Ability
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels
- Email and use calendar software systems
- Be well presented
- Communicate clearly and in a professional manner
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Answering and appropriately directing calls
- Welcoming Visors at SARAO
- Receiving and processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Booking boardrooms
- Completing purchase order requests